The heritage house is currently a museum
Farm was owned by family Nikulaiset for four generations from 1841 onwards. The heritage house was transferred to the municipality of Juva in 2004 and is currently a museum. Only a few basic repairs have been made to the farm, so it is still in its late 19th century form without electricity, water, or drainage systems.
There is a nature trail of about 900 meters in the nature reserve between Pattoi Heritage House and Aaronlaavu lean-to on the shore of Lake Jukajärvi. Read more about Pattoi’s nature trail in the travel section of the Juva municipality’s website (in Finnish)